Thursday 26 February 2009

TWO CUSTOM CARDS

Hi Everyone !!!

Thanks for stopping over !!!! I would like to share two cards with you today that I made for a woman in work. It is for her great-neice who is one. One card is from her and the other from Great-Grandmother !!! Oh I was nervous I have never made a "Great" anything before. I am pleased to say that both cards were very well received. PHEW !!!



I would also like to share with you that my 9 year old daughter FINALLY got one of her dance exam results in today. She got her BALLET result and only got the highest mark. She received the award of HIGHLY COMMENDED. Needless to say that her Dad and I are very proud of her. She still has 3 exam results to get and hopefully she will receive them this Saturday.
Take care everyone !!!! NEARLY THE WEEKEND .... WOO HOO
HUGS
Junie

9 comments:

LINDA said...

OH Junie, these are both just as cute as can be.. Love both the images..Lovely work!!

Allies Creative Designs said...

Juniejo, Boy did you do a fabulous job with these cards. I think they are just the cutest. Love them, Love them, Great creations!!

Allies Creative Designs said...

Oh my, So proud of your daughter's exam results. This is just so good!!

Tell her Congrats!!!!! for me!!!
Proud mamma

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Hi Junie!
Love both of the cards, too cute!!
Hugs
Dee

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

I love them both! What a honor to be asked to make cards!
hugz
deb

NoraAnne said...

I love both of your cards, they are ABSOLUTELY SWEET! I especially love how you backed Hello Kitty, too cute!
Congrats to your daughter :) That is so exciting for her and her proud mom and dad ;)
Happy Almost Friday!

Linda . J said...

Hi Junie Both cards are so beautiful and I love the colours.Congratulations to your daughter on passing, I bet your both so proud.
Hugs Linda

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Your new cards are so lovely!!

As for Princess Lucy - what can I say but WOOHOOHOO!!!

And Pinky asked you to give Lucy a big kiss on the forehead, and tell her "mimimimimi" from him. He is very pleased with her grade!

Nicole Bailey said...

OMG! Both cards are just adorable! Love the papers and your coloring is just perfect!