Saturday 14 February 2009

VICTORIA CASE - NEW RELEASE

Happy Valentine's Day 2009 - EVERYONE
I thought I would pop in before taking my daughter to dance class for the last practice before the big exams tomorrow and share with you the new digital images released by www.victoriacaseartdesigns.com ONCE AGAIN Victoria has outdone herself and what a fantastic job the DT have done with the images they have been given. I HONESTLY could not pick a favourite.
I just wanted to share PATCH with you. I made image bigger and cut it into 4 sections after I had coloured it in with my copic and added a few embelishments.
Basically I have reached the stage of the month when it is half way between pay days. You crafters know what it's like, do you buy necessities such as toilet tissue or buy the other digital images or stamps that you MUST have. Hee hee I know what my answer is !!!! YIP you guessed DIGITAL IMAGES !!! wooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Everyone have a wonderful VALENTINE's DAY and WEEKEND !!!!
take care - HUGS
Junie
PS: This card is off on a journey to wish a very WONDERFUL LADY a speedy recovery !!!!

6 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just adorable!! Love the design and the colors..Lovely work..

Allies Creative Designs said...

Love this image and your card. It's so adorable and soo cccuutte!
Great Job. Buy the digital stamps.

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Juniejo Just love the image and colours.
Hugs Linda

DeesDivineDesigns said...

This is sooo cute! Love how you colored cute patches and how you created the card. Great job!
Hugs
Dee

vc said...

So precious- Juniejo! Love the colors :)
Hugs xx

Nancy B said...

It's Adorable!!

I just went to the site and purchase some Stamps.

Thanks for sharing your creations with us!!