Tuesday 3 March 2009

WE ARE SO PROUD !!!


Hi Everyone !!
Our daughter has finally been given the results of her other dance exams. We are so proud that she got HIGHLY COMMENDED for all FOUR of her dance exams - ballet, tap, modern and jazz. That is the highes mark that she can get. She was also delighted with herself, and so she should be !!! Hmm I wonder if she will be a dancer when she grows up.
This photo is from last year at her dancing display.
Hugs everyone !!!
NEARLY HALF WAY THROUGH THE WEEK
Hugs
Junie !!!!!

8 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

Oh, what such a beauty. Junie, She is just absolutely gorgeous. I might you are a proud Mamma!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO HER!!!
Have a wonderful day!

LINDA said...

OH Junie, Thats GREAT!!Tell her all your blogging buddys are proud of her too.She is just the prettiest little ballerina ever!!
Hugs, Linda

Chris said...

Hi Junie, I see the connection now with my images! Many congratulations to your beautiful Daughter and I think it's brilliant that she got all those commendations too. I bet you're the proudest Mum and rightly so. Chris x

Chris said...

You must be the proudest Mum Junie and rightly so, your beautiful Daughter's achievement is brilliant! Many congratulations to her and now I see the connection to the my images LOL! I love the photo and that wonderful pose, she's every inch the prima ballerina. Chris x

vc said...

Beautiful Ballerina!!! :)xx
So very proud- Big hugs and Congrats!

LINDA said...

Junie, Just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog..
Hugs, Linda

Linda . J said...

Hi Junie Congratulations to your daughter very well done.

I have left you a little something on my blog, enjoy.
Hugs Linda

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Woohoohoo for Lucy Lu!

Pinky loves you and adores you. He told me he plans to give you some private lessons when we visit you later this year.