Wednesday 18 February 2009

WELL ... IT FINALLY HAPPENED

Hi Everyone

Sorry dont have a card to post either today, although I have made a couple.

For people who dont know me, I dont work on Wednesdays .. that is my Mummy day catching up on house work and making cards. Everyone knows that times are getting tougher for people, hours getting cut and people being made redundant from their jobs. Well in the office where I work it has finally happened. HOURS ARE BEING CUT ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we knew it was coming, but it doesn't make it any easier when it does happen. From 1st March hours have been cut as well as our attendance allowance which everyone gets every three months, it has all been suspended. I will apologise now to everyone if I dont buy as much from you as I usually do.

From now on it will have to be the toilet tissue winning over more rubber stamps or digi images.

Happy Days !!!! TAKE CARE
Junie

5 comments:

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Well, I will gladly send you my stampy stamped stamps, if I just manage to understand the format you need them at.

Kisses and hugs, and here's for a better economy.

Nancy B said...

Well I guess it's happening everywhere these days. People getting laid off, or their hours have been cut.

Sorry to hear that it's happen to you too.
For now my dh job is secure. and should be for awhile.

Stay Strong! Tighten the budget belt a little bit more and you'll do fine.

Thanks for stopping by my Blog. What an honor that was!

All the way from Scotland....Where my family came from many many moons ago.

My dad's family line was McLeans, McCormicks, My mom family line was Grahams, Robersons,

Well take care!

Lisa Foster said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your hours being cut at work. It's the same here. Even though I'm in healthcare...we still have to leave early and/or go in late. Not a shortage of sick people, but a shortage of people with jobs and health insurance. Everything affects everything.

I do love your blog!!! You are a very talented lady! Take care and keep your chin up! {{HUGS}}

jacque4u2c said...

Just vent to us whenever you need to! We understand! I guess we just all need to stick togehter and come up with creative ways to recycle to make more stuff!

Annita said...

so sorry to hear you too are being hit by the poor state our world is in at the moment. BUT trust me one gets used to being on a tight, VERY tight budget. my hubby was laid off in Novemer 08, sucked big time right before Christmas, BUT we had a great christmas and people appreciated the homemade gifts. and the few pennies that I can spare I save up and I don't think I have ever been as happy to buy a couple of new stamps when I have saved enough up.
And remember after each down there is ALWAYS and up too. It WILL get better... We gotta believe that !!!