Saturday 7 February 2009

DANCE DANCE DANCE


Happy Saturday Everyone !!!

I do hope that everyone is well and enjoying the weekend !!!




It is now my Saturday evening when I am typing this. Have just returned from my usual Saturday afternoon of sitting in the dance studio waiting for my daughter to finish her dance class. It is also the exam season again. Tomorrow is her first exam which is ballet. We attend the dance studio tomorrow night (Sunday) at 5.15pm for the exam to start at 5.45pm. Then next Sunday she has 3 exams all on the same day starting at 8.45am AHHHHHH of course she still has to attend her usual dance class on Saturday afternoon. Oh well what we do for our children, she does love it so, and even if I do say so myself, she is good.
Anyway enough of my little moans. I would like to share two cards with you today. A fairy card, the fairy stamp being from the extremely talented Victoria Case, seriously her online store is just soooooooooooo worth a visit and FREE SHIPPING until tomorrow !!! ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My other card was made using another favourite rubber stamping company of mine Rubber Romance. I have loads of their stamps now.
Hope everyone has a very enjoyable and happy weekend !!!!
Hugs
Junie

7 comments:

Linda . J said...

Hi Junie
Your blog is stunning, I have left you an award on my blog
Hugs Linda

LINDA said...

Oh I just love both of these cards..There so cute..
Hugs Linda

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Very Cute Cards!!
Hugs
Dee

NoraAnne said...

Cute Cards!!!! I love Rubber Romance, but do not own any of them...I'll have to remedy that...LOL! and of course, I love Victoria's stamps :)
Thank you for the comment on my blog, the image is from an Inkadinkadoo set that I got at AC Moore.
How old is your daughter? She sounds VERY into dancing!

Allies Creative Designs said...

Cute Cute Cards! I love the Rubber Romance. esp the colorson this card. Gotta check them out. Also, love the Victoria stamps, She's got a great deal for the weekend! Keep making those beautful cards.!!!!

Louly said...

These are fab cards! I love the moped image. Good luck to your daughter, I go through exactly the same with my daughter's singing, dancing and acting classes, what we do for love eh?

sylvia said...

what a lovely cards and great stamps!
hugs sylvia