Wednesday 4 February 2009

FEBRUARY - DOG IN A BAG

Hi Everyone !!!

OH BOY can you believe it is February already !!!!

I did realise it had been so long since I had posted. I like to share a card with you that I made today. I think the stamp came from Pink Cat Studio, I must have purchased some of these stamps a few years ago now and have never used them. Does that sound familiar to some of you.


I stamped the image on to quite heavy white cardstock and heat embossed it using black glittering embossing powder. I colored the images with copics. I have then put the images through my Cuttlebug using my nesties. I have dry embossed a piece of pink bazzill paper using the glitter girls romance embossing board, I think was the first board they ever brought out.
To make this card slightly different I have cut away about a quarter of the front of the card and put a plain white insert inside the card which you can see at the right-hand side. I have glued the left-hand side of the squares and it hangs over the cut away section of the card.
I know I speak for everyone that we are continuing to pray for the speedy recovery of Victoria's Mum. Take care !!!
Hugs
Junie

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

So glad you posted! I was hopping you were ok - I love this card. Just beautiful! Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog! You make my day!

Linda . J said...

Hi Junie this is beautiful and I just adore the stamp and the colours are great. Best wish for a speedy recovery of Victorias mum.
Hugs Linda

Allies Creative Designs said...

Hi Junie,
What a cute card. Love the stamp!
Glad you posted this card! Hugs