Thursday 5 February 2009

HORSING AROUND !!!


Hi Everyone

I thought I would pop in and share another card with you. This is a digital image from Victoria Case. This card is a lilac pearl aperture tri-fold card (what a mouthful). I printed off the horse image twice and coloured them with copics. I then covered the main image of the horse with a piece of clear acetate and then 3d the legs and flower and teeth of the horse on the outside of the card, just for a different effect. I then added some gold peel-offs just to finish the card with a blank insert inside for that personal message.
Oh nearly the weekend !!!! My daughter has her ballet dance exam this weekend on Sunday.
Take care
Hugs
Junie

5 comments:

Linda . J said...

Hi Junie
Beautiful card and I like the aperture also the 3d image.
Hope your daughter passes he ballet.
Hugs Linda

LINDA said...

This is so cute..The image looks so fun..Wishing your daughter good luck with ballet..

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

What a lovely horsey! Such a cute and funny card :o)

Allies Creative Designs said...

Junie,
This horse card is just so cute. This digital stamp is so cute. I love his face. He's a crackerjack!!!

vc said...

Oh he is FANTASTIC, Junie! I love the lilac background! :)