Wednesday 11 March 2009

ONE FOR THE BOYS - GOLF ANYONE


MID WAY THROUGH THE WEEK !!!!
I do hope everyone is having a good week !!
Here is a card for the boys ... well Dads are grown up boys really I'm sure everyone would agree with that. This image is a digital download from www.charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk and his name is George. I have coloured him with copics and he is for sale in my Etsy shop, which has recently opened up again WOO HOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by !!!!
HUGS
Junie


5 comments:

LINDA said...

What a great Guy card..You hav colored it perfectly..Awesome job as always..

Gill said...

Fabulous card, love the polka dots and the image is perfect
hugs Gill x

Lisa Foster said...

Oh Junnie! This is so adorable! I especially love the polka-dotted DAD on the side! Very sweet! George looks all ready for the greens:)
Hope you're doing well!
-L

Sandra MacLean said...

Such a great card June! And by the way...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D A little Vegas bird told me! hehehehe

NoraAnne said...

What a cute card :) HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope it's a great one!