Friday 20 March 2009

MY LAST TWO CUSTOM CARDS - FOR THE MOMENT



Hi Everyone

So we have reached the end of another week. I would like to share two cards that I had to make this week. The "TOM 65" card is one my parents asked me to make for my father's cousin ... well obviously he will be 65 ....



My second card I was asked to make for my friend at work who is attending a christening this weekend. I am pleased to report that both cards were very well received. Both cards measure 8.5 inches square. I am delighted I was able to find this size of card ... so easy to work with. I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. This Sunday in the UK is Mother's Day, so all you UK Mothers have a wonderful day.
HUGS
Junie

10 comments:

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

I Love them both! Great cards!
hugz
deb

Lisa Foster said...

Holey Cannoli, Junnie! You've been busy!!! All of these custom cards ROCK!!! I'm so sorry I missed your birthday...happy belated, my friend! Glad you got what you wanted :)

LINDA said...

WOW!!! These are both just FANTASTIC!!! Love them both..
Hugs, Linda

Allies Creative Designs said...

Junie, I loe these cards, What a
great job. Fantastic!! WOW WOW!!
Have A Happy Mother's Day!!

NoraAnne said...

Great cards :) As always!!!!

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Hi Junie, love both of your cards. Great Job!! Happy Mother's Day!!
Hugs
Dee

vc said...

Oh JUNIE the cards are ADORABLE as always!! Well done!!
Have a lovely Mother's Day!
Hugs xx

Linda . J said...

Hi Junie fab cards from you again and I especially love the footballer and the stamp is awsome.
Hugs Linda

jacque4u2c said...

I love these cards! I have some of those little baby safety pins - I wanna try that on one of my layouts - it is just so cute!

Unknown said...

Great cards! That first one is soo sweet!