Monday 9 March 2009

SQUEAK THE BEAR


Hi Everyone
Here's hoping that everyone had a great weekend !!
The weather here in Scotland was just about as rubbish as it could be. Snow, wind, rain oh and more snow, wind and rain. It was a good excuse not to go out.
I would like to share this card with you and it is from a new range of stamps here in the UK. They are called Daisy and Dandelion Clear Stamp Collection and various projects and ideas can be seen at www.daisyanddandelion.com . The balloons are also from the same stamp sheet and I have 3D them with glue. I have coloured Squeak the Bear and his balloons with copics.
I actually must apologise I was not drunk or anything when I took this photograph but it does look a bit lop-sided !!! HONESTLY the card is straight ....
Hugs
Junie

6 comments:

Linda . J said...

Hi Juniejo Love this card and the colours are beautiful together.
Hugs Linda

LINDA said...

What an adorable card..The image is just toooo cute..Great job..
Hugs, Linda

Poppy said...

aww so sweet lovely colours.
poppy

Allies Creative Designs said...

Hi Junie,
You have out-down yourself again. Love the card, and colors. Great job. WOW WOW !!!!!!!!!!

jacque4u2c said...

I love these cherry colors! Thanks for my hug over on my blog! It made my day ;o)

Claireabelle said...

I love this card, that bear is sooooo cute. I would never have thought of puttin those 2 colours together but they work so well, its fantastic!
x