Wednesday 25 March 2009

SO WHERE DO YOU TAKE YOUR PHOTOS

Hi Everyone !!!
Thanks for stopping by. I didnt realise that I hadn't blogged for so long, well it seems like such a long time. Well it is hubby's birthday today, shame he had to work on his birthday and I didn't it was my day off WOO HOOO !!! I thought I would share the cards that I made today with you all. The above card is a digital image from Victoria Case, I just adore that image. The card below (the baby card) is a custom order. Well not so much a custom order but a request. A guy in work, his wife has just had their third child (a little girl called Erin). I must admit I do love that card.


The card below is a smaller card than the two above. This card was made using a rubber stamp from the Victoria Case range.


Before I sign off I was just thinking to myself while uploading the photos for this post where do people take their photos. As many of you may know Scotland where I love doesn't exactly have the best weather in the world, in fact it can be horrible. I am also not the best person in the world at taking photos but after I had made these 3 cards today I turned and looked out of my window and it was sunny WOO HOOO, except the sunniest room in my house when the sun is out is the loo LOL.
So you guess what I am going to say now YES all three cards have been photographed on my loo seat. I feel a hot flush coming on !!!!! IT'S MY AGE
Hope everyone is having a fabydoo week !!!!!
HUGS
Junie

10 comments:

Linda . J said...

Beautiful cards Junie I love the images, great the one with the cat. Happy Birthday to you hubby, hope he has a good one. Love the tale about the loo, just typical when you want the sun in a room it has to be the loo lol.
Hugs Linda

LINDA said...

WOW!!! You have been busy!!! These are all just Fabulous!!!! Love them!!
Hugs, Linda

Allies Creative Designs said...

Beautiful cards Junie, Great Job!
The pics look good to me. I also have a problem taking pics too. I think I need a new camera. Happy Birthday to your hubby, our son in law has a birthday today also. So glad to see your cards on your blog. Love your work! When I rad your blog it puts a smile on my face!

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Such sweet cards, especially the one for baby Erin!

NoraAnne said...

You are too funny taking your photos on the loo! I love it :) and the cards are great, I love Erin's name in the balloons, I'm sure your co-workers wife will love it!
I made a light box awhile back and that's where I take my photos now.
Happy day off ;)

vc said...

ALL are BEAUTIFUL, Junie Jo!! I love all of the layouts and papers and the little balloons with her name and cute diaper pins!! SO cute!!
Happy Birthday to the Hubby!! :)

CraftyC said...

Beautiful cards and the baby one is so sweet!
Clairex

Wendalyn said...

Your cards are adorable - I take my photos in a lightbox that i got on ebay for like $50. It comes with 2 lights on the site which sometimes i get lazy and don't put them up and use natural light.

Lisa F said...

I LOVE the third card- great colors! All 3 cards are adorable! I'm really lucky because we have good weather almost every day here, so I take most of my pictures in direct sunlight outside.

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

These are all wonderful!! Great job!
I think the pics look great!
I take mine on the front porch for the lighting, weather permitting!
Or by a window in the house.
hugz
deb