Tuesday 15 February 2011

WEE GIRL - HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANYTHING SO CUTE

Hi Everyone

Just saw on my friend Crafty Chris's blog there this little cutie !!! I mean have you ever seen anything so bloomin cute !!! GORGEOUS  This image and other cuties can be found at Sylvia Zet the extremely talented artist I am sure you will agree !!!!

She is based in SCOTLAND woo hooo !!!!  I wish her the very very  best in her new venture.  
Thank you for taking the time to look.  Pops over and find loads of other cuties there waiting to be coloured in.

HUGS
Junie

5 comments:

NoraAnne said...

This is too cute :) I sure hope their images are available in digital!
Thanks for sharing!
And I watched your video :) Love hearing your Scottish accent-so fun-!!!

G Peplow said...

Hi Junie, yup she's cute:0) xxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks Junie .... somewhere else to spend money,lol!! Gorgeous, I agre.e

Ann said...

yes I agree Junie a really cute image.
Ann x

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Junie you are right.. isn't she a real cutie :) Hope you are well.. off to catch up with your gorgeous creations. Best wishes.. Gez..xx