Sunday 20 February 2011

A CANDLE JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT !!!

Hi Everyone !!!

I am hoping that everyone is well !!! I came home from work the other night AND WE HAVE A NEW COMPUTER  wooo hooooo I also have back my paintshop back (always makes my stuff look better) and it is super speedy !!!

Anyhoo Lucy finished up the last of her exams today, but she could wait a few weeks until she finds out the outcome !!! She wasn't quite as nervous today ...

Ok this is a little £1 candle I got from Asda !!! I have been rumaging through some older stamps and have came across some Penny Black stamps I had forgotten I had or should I even say have not been used !!!! This little cat just fits on it perfectly.


Thank you for looking !!! I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend !!!! I am thinking I should be changing the name of my blog to Junie's Candle Creations !!! I feel like I haven't made a card in ages.  But I am determined to get some done this week.

BIG HUGS and thank you for any comments left.

Love
Junie xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya June Beautiful lovely little image someone will snap this one up, I bought some candles but that is as far as I have got, I am getting my new computer tomorrow no more laptops cant wait until it will be up and running;
Chris x

LINDA said...

Junie, this is just darling.. love the little image you used..Really awesome.. hugs, Linda

Danni said...

Yay for a new computer!! adorable candle!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in love .... again!! I love each candle more than the last! I've decided I'm definitely going to have a go at making one for my mum for MotherS Day. I know I'll agonise for ever about what stamp to use though! xx