Wednesday, 2 February 2011

CUSTOM CARD and CANDLE

Happy Wednesday EVERYONE !!!

I have been so busy with custom orders for candles (not complaining) that I have not had time to blog.  I had a to rush and get them all finished up today.  I am also pleased to report that I have started making preparations for the video tutorial !!! woo hooo I am excited about that ....

OK here is one of the custom candles I had from my hubby's work.  The request was for a 40th candle (I then offered to do the card to match).  I was asked if I had anything in connection with BRAS as there is a theme to the party DECORATE A BRA.  The only stamp I had with a bra was this one from PENNY BLACK, which I happen to love anyway.  The photos don't actually do the candle justice.  It is actually a really big candle but unfortunately doesn't show up in the photo.

 The card to match is an 8 inch square easel card.  The cardstock is from Craftwork Cards.
You will have to lean over to the right again (WATCH YOU DON'T FALL OFF YOUR CHAIR) - again for some reason this photo won't go the right way up.  Anyhoo in case you hadn't already guessed it is in the inside of the card.  I have zig-zag stitched outside and inside of the card.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look.  Any comments left I so appreciate them and I thank you !!!!

BE BACK TOMORROW !!!
HUGS HUGS HUGS and TAKE CARE
Junie
xxxxxxxx

7 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

OMW they are stunnig Junie love your candle and now you have me inspired to do a candle again, thank you. I so love the card and the inside is stunnig too, love it, I am so happy to see you doing the insides.
Big Hugs Linda

Vixx handmade cards said...

Junie you are just brilliant at making these fab candles, well done on all your commissions and now a video woohoooooooooo!!
I will be tuning in to view :o)

Love the card too hun and such beautiful stitching and gorgeous layout:o)

take care sweetie, hugs Vicky xx

Milla said...

Wow, a fab candle - no wonder you're rushed off your feet with custom order candles! The matching card is a great idea, they make a lovely set.

chrissy xx said...

Both Fabulous Junie. Your candle is Stunning! Great stitching on your card. You have been busy!!!
Chrissyxx

Crafty Chris said...

Fantastic June and a card to match cant wait for the tut, and love this image when they see this the orders will be flying in, lovely stitching.
Chris x

stampdiva said...

What a great idea and such fun.
I followed your link from a comment you left at The Stampsmith Blog (a birthday card I made for a friend). Wanted to say thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. If you would like to visit my own Blog it is Adorn @
http://lynnesbowsandbelles.wordpress.com/
Wishes. Lynne M (I also live in Scotland :)

Katina said...

Oh wow,wow,wow!!! Fantastic work Junie! I can't wait for this tutorial! You asked about the ribbon and paper on my card but I've had them both for so long that I can't remember! The paper is from a Basic Grey pad but I don't have the front cover - sorry Junie, aren't I useless?!! xxx