Saturday 12 February 2011

CUPCAKE FAIRY - CARD and CANDLE

Happy WEEKEND Everyone !!!!

I am FINISHED yes FINISHED my custom orders for the meantime !!!! Now I can do some playing with some new STUFF (technical term) !!!

I would like to share my penultimate custom order for someone in hubby's work.  Cute card and matching candle and the theme was PINK and CUPCAKES !!! Here is what I came up with.  I hope Sophie likes her gift set.

This stamp can be purchased here at Crafts and Me.  Crafts and Me also have some other amazing products. 

 I am sorry but to look at the next picture you need to lean to the right again !!!!
Don't know why it does that sometimes !!!!
 And finally ... the candle !!! There are two images on the candle of the cupcake fairy and the same sentiments.
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday EVENING !!!

HUGS and TAKE CARE
Junie xx

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Helllllloooooooo Junie!!!
so glad you have finished your orders hunni and you can do your own thing woohoooooo!!!!

Tonight lil' projects are stunning as always sweetie and I LOVE the colour :o)

have a great evening, hugs Vicky xx

chrissy xx said...

They are absolutely Fabulous. She will be over the moon with these.
Just Peeeeerfect.
Chrissyxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is simply gorgeous, love the matching candle, big hugs love Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, more gorgeousness Junie! I am in love with your cards and candles - they are so special. xxx

Unknown said...

These are so special bet she loves them, I would, gorgeous image and really a beautiful card, enjoy the rest of the weekend,
Chris x

Unknown said...

Woohooo Junie, I'm sure she will!! It looks sooo pretty! Hope you are well hun! HUgs, Frea

LINDA said...

Junie, these are both just awesome.. Love them..Hugs, Linda

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful Junie. Your stitching looks FAB.xx