Wednesday 12 May 2010

OH NO - YOU NEED TO LEAN TO THE RIGHT AGAIN !!

Hi Everyone !!!

I do apologise but I seem to be having problems with my photos again !!! No matter what I do with this image it comes out this way ... so after some grunting I have just left it !!! So I apologise if you get a sore neck or fall off your chair while trying to look at this card.

This stamp is from Victoria Case's range !!! I just love this little sheep hmm I just wonder what is inside the pressie !!!!

Hope everyone is having a fa a a a a a a antastic week !!!!

HUGS
Junie - xx -

6 comments:

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

I forgot to tell you, it happened to me too for a few hours last week. I didn't invest any energy in it, so I have no idea why it happens.. Sorry!

Love the sheep though :o)

LINDA said...

Such a darling little card..
Hugs, Linda

Pop's Cards said...

LOL at your wonky picture, your card is gorgeous no matter which way you look at it :) very cute image too big hugs Pops x x x

Gez Butterworth said...

FANTASTIC card Junie. Just love your little flowers too. :)

vc said...

Oh this is a very COOL card! I love how you made the little sheep faces. The flowers are sooo sweet :o)
EWE are freaking talented, girl! xx

Jóna said...

Junie, do you know how heavy my computer screen/monitor is ??? It's hard to hold it on the side to view your card. Can you please try to keep it right ??? LOL
Love this stamp, it's so funny and great card (by the way hahahaah)
Knús, Jóna