Monday 17 May 2010

Chloe and Kitten - PINK GEM DESIGNS

HAPPY MONDAY

Oh I was so upset when the alarm went off this morning and realised it was Monday morning and I had to get ready for work BLAH !!!! I hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend !!!

I would like to share this card with you ... the image is one of the new stamps from Pink Gem Designs and I believe is called Chloe and Kitten. I loved this image as soon as I saw it and knew I just had to have it.

Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone has a fantastic start to their week. !!
HUGS
Junie
xx

6 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is just gorgeous!!! I just love the colors!!!! Just fab!

vc said...

Oh they are darling! I love the blue and yellow paper that mixed with the flowers- very cool!!!
xx

LINDA said...

This image is just to cute.. Love the colors and the design.. Great job..
Hugs, Linda

Jóna said...

You are so active !!!! Love this card :o)

I got the dies today and think of it it did not stop in the toll (for the first time). Maybe the toll control have discovered that people can have friends abroad and get envelopes and packet from them :O) I look forward to try them:o)

Big big hugs and thanks from me :o)

Gez Butterworth said...

FAB card Junie. I love the colours & the little charm is soooo cute. Hope you have a lovely week. It'll be Friday before you know it honey.xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous hun she looks fab with blonde hair too, gorgeous papers, hugs Pops x