Thursday 6 May 2010

MONSTER PRAYERS

Hi Everyone !!!

Well for the last two days I have been excited to receive my mail from the postman !!! Yesterday I received my new Sugar Nellie stamps and today I received my package from Wild Orchid Crafts. It is the first time I have ordered any flowers and lace from Wild Orchid .... I was not disappointed they are STUNNING !!! Very much looking forward to playing with them !!!

This is a card I made the other day. The stamp is called MONSTER PRAYERS and is from Victoria Case.

You may have noticed that the last few cards I have I have ventured to using my sewing machine that Santa brought me OH I am just loving using it !!!

Can you believe it is nearly the weekend already !!! I am not complaining no work and hopefully the chance to craft !!! Although my local craft shop has their 2 day craft extravaganza this weekend and there are loads of demos so will be heading there on Sunday I think ... usually quieter than the Saturday.

Thank you for popping in and thank you again for all your kind comments ... I so appreciate them !!!

HUGS - Junie xx

5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

OOOOOO i LOVE this look at his eye peeping open fab, so cute, thank you again for my gorgeous gift, will be showing it of on friday :) big hugs Pops x

NoraAnne said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too :) I hope it's a great one. I LOVE your card and am envious of your sewing, I can never get it to work for me! LOL!

vc said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card- fantastic sewing and I adore the layout with the boarder buttons- very cute! GORGEOUS coloring too :o)
Can't wait to hear about the craft demos, sounds fun, wish I could go, too!
xx

Jóna said...

Elska þetta kort :o) og líka þýðinga vélina þína hahahahaha

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW FABULOUS card Junie. Your colouring is first class.xx
Enjoy your new stamps. Can't wait to see more of your awesome creations. Love Gez.xx