Wednesday 19 May 2010

CUPCAKE FAIRY - VICTORIA CASE

Happy Wednesday !!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wednesdays !!! It is my day off ... I take Lucy to school and then on to Curves for my half hour work-out. Then home for a coffee get some laundry done and then I can start on my cards. I managed to get FOUR done today ... which for me is good going LOL !!!!

Anyhoo I would like to share this one with you. The stamp is one of the first rubber stamps that Victoria Case brought out and is called CUPCAKE FAIRY !!! I happen love her !!! I have actually 3d the cupcake but it doesn't show up very well in this photo.

Well thank you for stopping by. I always love to read your comments and I appreciate the time you take looking at my blog !!!

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING FAB !!!
HUGS
Junie -xx-

5 comments:

Danni said...

Such a fun image!! Great card!

vc said...

WOW WOW WOW- this is just stunning, juniejo! I love the black threads and the awesome layout! The 3d cupcake is fantastic and the sweet glitter on her wings and flame- perfect! Very creative! xx
Sounds like you had a lovely day off :o)

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous hun i do love this one, the look on her face says its all mine :) love the fibres too a great touch hugs Pops x

Gez Butterworth said...

Scrummu card Junie. I do love the look on her face!! Thanks for sharing. Great colouring as always.xx

Jóna said...

You are so active !!!Love you card and the funny stamp :o)