Monday 15 March 2010

TZIPI GOES FOR A DRIVE !!! and meets ......

Hi Everyone

I thought I would share a few of the photos of some of the things that Tzipi has managed to get up to this last few days here in Scotland. She has had a good time !!! She managed to find her driving licence and went for a quick drive around !!! I managed to take a quick snap of her before she zoomed off !!! She was definitely a Flutterbutt with a MISSION !!!

Isn't it funny the things that go on in your own home and you don't even know about it !!!
While out driving Tzipi came across the cast of High School Musical
(not sure if its 1, 2 or 3 LOL)
Anyhoo I believe Tzipi was trying to persuade them to make number 4.
Time for a quick photo session before heading back for dinner.
Thanks for looking and I hope everyone has a great Monday !!!

HUGS

Junie

5 comments:

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

I cannot believe she can drive on the left side of the road, I don't think I would take that risk myself. Yay Tzip!

She does look a natural behind the wheel. I guess I will have to help her get a car when she's back home.

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable!!!! Love that the wind can wisp through there hair! LOL! Too cute!

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Hee! Hee! very fun!

Heather Leavers said...

I hope she's not trying to come between Ken and Barbie?

Krishenkas Treasures said...

Ha Barbie has competition at last can't wait to get her here she has a few treats in store. Thanks for posting one of her ventures. She looks happy did you teach her any Scottish words!!!