Friday 5 March 2010

HANGLAR & STANGLAR CARD

Hi Everyone
FRIDAY is finally here !!!! WOO HOOO
Just a quick post for the moment. I wanted to share with card with you !!! This is an H&S image that is just AMAZING !!! I just love these and wish that I could zip on over to Sweden and buy the whole lot !!!! LOL wishful thinking !!! or I wish wish wish wish like many people that they would sell these stamps worldwide !!! Perhaps one day !!!
Anyway hope everyone has a great weekend.
TAKE CARE and thanks for looking !!!
Hugs
Junie
xxx

3 comments:

Wendalyn said...

Your card is adorable wish we could get those here in the US. Have a great weekend...

Pop's Cards said...

I love a lot of these images too, shame they are not available here, this is just gorgeous though i love your colours, hugs Pops x

vc said...

Oh so cute cute cute! Love the lace behind the image- pretty! Such a lovely card in March green :o)