Thursday 11 March 2010

TZIPI AT THE OFFICE

Hi Everyone !!!!

Hoping all is well with everyone !!! This morning Tzipi was up bright and early and a restful night in her holiday villa LOL !!!!

She tried to sneek into Lucy's (my daughter) school bag but luckily I managed to catch her !! I had already told Tzipi that she was coming with me to the office today and that everyone was very excited to meet her.


Before we left for school and work we had time to show Tzipi my new bird feeing station !!! She was very impressed.
We arrived at the office to a huge welcome from all the other secretaries' little friends they have on their desks !!! Oh and Hugh Lawrie was there also making sure that there was no pushing for a front place in the photograph !!!

Before we knew it ... it was morning break. I decided not to let Tzipi have any of my coffee. She asked if she could try some cola and crips. Dont worry I only let her have a sip of cola and a few crisps as we were going out to lunch today to meet Auntie Norma.
There was time to help type a few letters !!
There was even time to answer the phone to make an appointment for clients!!

Before lunch time there was time for some filing

After an exhausting morning working in the office (which Tzipi has decided she doesn't like) it was time for lunch. Lunch was a toasted panini with some rather nice ham and French fries.

Tomorrow Tzipi is having a quiet day because tomorrow evening there will be a PARTY !!!!
HUGS TO EVERYONE !!!
Thank you for your kind comments !!! They are appreciated and Tzipi LOVES READING THEM !!!
HUGS
Junie
xxx

5 comments:

Linda . J said...

Glad you having a good Tzipi and don't forget its Junie's Birthday Tommorow.

Happy Birthday Day Junie and I hope you have a good one.

Hugs Linda

Ann said...

What a busy day you have had Tzipi, have fun at the party tomorrow night, and I look forward to hearing how it goes. Don't drink too much though, you do not want a sore head the next day!
x

Ann said...

oooooh forgot to say "Happy birthday " Junie have a lovely time at the party.
I had a birthday on Tuesday of this week as well.

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Ahhhhhhhh Happy Birthday my beloved friend (it's already the 13th in Israel) woohoohoo!!!!!!!

Who would have ever thought the little one would like crisps! She takes after her mommy, I am so proud!

Did I mention Happy Birthday? Woohoohoo!!!!!

Heather Leavers said...

My goodness she's a busy flutterbutt!