Thursday 10 September 2009

VICTORIA CASE

Happy Friday EVERYONE !!!

Can you believe it is Friday already and nearly half way through September. I have noticed that some of the shops/stores here in Scotland not only have their Halloween items for sale AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH but Christmas items are now creeping onto the shelves !!! It gets earlier every year.

I would like to share this card with you that I made the other day. It is a stamped designed by Victoria Case and can be purchased from www.susanascustomartandcarddesign.com.


Also if you get the chance pop over to www.victoriacaseartdesigns.com and check out Victoria's latest digital images. They are FANTASTIC !!!!

Thanks for visiting. TAKE CARE

HUGS

Junie xx

3 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

How CUTE!!! I LOVE that flower...looks perfect on your card! Hugs, Lisa

Danni said...

Great card!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Cute card Junie :0)

hugs
wynneth
x