Wednesday 16 September 2009

HEIDI HI !!!

Happy Wednesday EVERYONE !!!

So everyone in our house has a sore throat and a cold YUK !!! Started off with our daughter last Thursday, then hubby got it and now it has been passed on to me which was inevitable really. One thing I hate more than anything is the cold !!! I have now been talking to friends and this whole sore throat and cold seems to be everywhere at the moment.

I still managed to create a card or two today on my WEDNESDAY, MUMMY DAY OFF !! Which I love ....

This is a digital image called HEIDI by Victoria Case .. such a talent she has don't you agree. Victoria has also just had a new release of digital images today so please be sure to check them out.

I have coloured HEIDI with primsas and copics. This is rather a large card 8 inches square. Needed a big card for the BIG PAIR of ...... BEER GLASSES .... dont know what you were all thinking about LOL !!!! The lettering at the bottom of the card is actually sticky rubber lettering from Papermania. The stripped paper is from Little Claire.

Thank you for taking the time to visit. I do appreciate your comments and love looking at everyone's blog. I am actually going to be spending some time tidying and updating my blog list.

TAKE CARE !!

Junie xxxx

8 comments:

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Yuck! Everybody's sick here too. I can feel it coming closer to me by the sec, and it's almost the holidays! Hopefully I will be spared this time :o)

Junie said...

I hope you are okay too my friend !!! BIG HUGS FOR THE HOLIDAYS

vc said...

OH WOW Juniejo- you ROCKED this one!! Heidi is amazing! Fantastic coloring and love the glitter on her two large beers :o)
Really cool swirly paper and the feather are so fun!
Hope you, dh and dd are feeling MUCH better!! :( Big hugs!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Absolutely adorable Junie~!! Love the card, love it!

Lisa F said...

So cute! Love Heidi! Hope you all start feeling better!!!!!

Lisa Foster said...

This is totally fabulous! I love this VC image (ok, really all of them)...this card is AWESOME...and yes, I'll take 2 beers,please! Ha!

Hope you guys all get to feeling better..sorry your sick :(
Hugs,
Lisa

Barbara said...

junie i love it The coloring is great i love the one beer or two verse and the feathers ok need i go on i love the whole card

Heartland Creek Graphics said...

This looks cute!
If you ever need some more digi stamps come visit my place :)

Hugs,
Vera