Friday 22 July 2011

YOU MAKE LIFE FUN !!!

Hi Everyone !!!

HAPPY FRIDAY !!!! Well pleased to report the baby piggies are doing well !!! Still  a bit jumpy.  I read it can take a while for them to calm down.  We have had them out for short holding sessions .. just so they can get used to us (oops that doesn't sound right does it LOL !!!)

Like to share a card today that I made couple of weeks ago (and is now sold YIPEE) !!! The stamp is LOTV, I am sure you will recognise ..

I am awaiting some new Kraftin Kimmie stamps (although they are older ones .. got them in a sale) and also some Pure Innocence stamps and also some Die-Namics, not sure if the postie will bring them today or not.

Enjoy the rest of your Friday !!!! TAKE CARE and BIG HUGS

Junie xx

11 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card! Fabulous image! LOve your colours too! And all that stitch Junie....Sooooo pretty.
Chrissyxx
Awhhh! They will get used to you.... once they get used to their surroundings....there will be no stopping them.

G Peplow said...

Hi there, Gorgeous little girl, love your card:0) I'm happy that the guinea pigs are settling in, they can be a lot of fun, have a wonderful weekend, Gay xxx

Linda . J said...

Glad piggies are ok Junie.
Love your card and the colours are perfect.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Linda

Vicky said...

So cute Junie...! love the image and your colouring is stunning hun...

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card Junie and so glad you got it sold. Gorgeous image and beautiful layout! Luv & Hugs Trish x

Danni said...

Love this image!! Such a pretty card!

Creations by Shirl said...

a cute card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Junie, I don't know why but your new post isn't showing in my sidebar so I missed this yesterday. What a pretty and gorgeous card; I love the lace and the stitching.
xx

NoraAnne said...

Hello my friend :) Sorry I haven't been around much, the days are flying by and I am barely squeezing in any crafty time and forget about blog hopping! What a beautiful card, I love the blues and that pretty lace! I hope you are enjoying your summer :) :) ):)
Hugs! Nora Anne

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Junie and so love this image, fantastic colouring.It makes it worth it.Glad the piggies are doing ok and look forard to seeing your new stamps.
Hugs Linda

G Peplow said...

Afternoon June, a lovely card, not surprised it sold, clever you:0) Sad to hear you've lost the sunshine, it's blooming hot here, I'll send it up shall I? Trying, ....trying....LOL
hugs Gay xxx