Saturday, 9 July 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US

Happy Saturday EVERYONE !!!

The sun is shinning and I just feel great today !!!! Relaxed and just HAPPY and CONTENTED !!!!  I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

This is another card I made using one of these older images ... sorry I really can't remember the name of them.  I just love these old dears !!!! I wonder what they sound like LOL !!!!!

I coloured these ladies with prisma and used blender.  The sentiment is computer generated and everything else is from my stash.

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit.  I so appreciate your comments and love reading them !!!!

Hoping you all have a fabulous weekend ... enjoy the sunshine !!!

BIG HUGS
Junie xx

6 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Love this card Junie and the image is fantastic, great colouring.
Just emailed you before my internet goes down again.
Hugs Linda

Katina said...

Hi Junie, this is fabulous!!! I have two colleagues who suit this image so if you remember where it's from will you let me know? xxx

Pops x said...

Such a gorgeous creation sweetie, fab design and colours, hugs Pops x

Milla said...

Beautiful card, Junie, love the colours and your colouring! The blue eyeshadow on the lady on right looks fab ;D
Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, my dear! :)

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! Must have missed this one lol. Great colours.
Chrissyxx
Like your 'new blog'

Lee said...

A great card love it.x