Tuesday 30 December 2008

HAVE A TURTLY WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY


Hi Everybody

Can you actually believe we are down to the last couple of days of 2008 !!! Where has the year gone, I find myself saying that at this time every year. I also cannot believe that I have now been on holiday from work for a whole week. I go back to work on Monday, 5th January and hubby goes back to work on Tuesday, 6th as do all the children, well they go back to school.

I would like to share a card with you today using one of the new digi stamp images from www.victoriacaseartdesigns.com. I coloured the image with prismas and then used my nestabilities through my cuttlebug. I bought the background paper I think from someone on Etsy, it was a while ago now and shame on me, because I cannot remember.

Please take the time to check out her store for many many more exciting and new designs for 2009. What a talent she has !!!!!

Everyone take care !!!

Hugs
Junie

3 comments:

Allies Creative Designs said...

June,
I love this little turtle. The colors go good together. I love the background paper.

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Hi Juniejo! Love the colors you used. Don't you just love this little turtle. Great Job.
Hugs
Dee

Pop's Cards said...

Happy new year, hope 2009 is filled with love, luck and lots of creativity, Hugs Pops x x x