Wednesday 27 April 2011

STAMPOTIQUE ORIGINALS - TAG

Good Morning .... WHAT A TRULY BEAUTIFUL MORNING ... the birds are singing !!!!

I won't sing ... best for the human population I don't LOL !!!!

Anyhoo before I pop off to work (yuk) I wanted to share another tag I made yesterday. 

I used Tim Holtz tissue tape and then distressed it and stamped a sentiment onto it also. The girl stamp is from Stampotique Originals (which is my favourite at the moment) and the crown is grungeboard from TH which my dear dear friend Jona gave me as part of my birthday pressie.  I layered distress ink onto the crown and then trebble embossed it with holographic embossing powder so that it sparkles !!!


Have a wonderful wonderful day and I hope the sun shines on you all !!!!

LOVE and HUGS !!!
Junie xxx

10 comments:

Milla said...

Wow, another gorgeous tag, another stunning background! You are just rocking these, Junie - has your talent no end?? I mean from cards to candles to tags... and all so beautiful, my friend!!
Enjoy your day, Junie! :)

Linda . J said...

Love your tag Junie and its very vintage, love the colours.
Hugs Linda

PepPop said...

What a great tag. I can see why you love the image it's gorgeous. Must check them out. Jaqui x

NoraAnne said...

Oh Junie, this is fabulous!!!!! Isn't that tissue tape, SO MUCH FUN to work with?!?! I am loving your new phase! Fun stuff :)
Hugs, Nora Anne

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

What a beautiful design!

I think if we sing together, they will not mind.

La la la!
Hope hop hop!
Cha cha cha!

G Peplow said...

Hui Junie, well that's a brilliant tag, love it, her crown is simply stunning. Well done you clever lady:0) xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, your creations are simply stunning, gorgeous work big hugs love pops x

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Junie! I'm so impressed - triple embossing!!!! No wonder it looks so fab - love it!! xx

Gez Butterworth said...

OOOOOOOOOH Junie!!!! How did I miss your GORGEOUS tag!! Truly stunning. Great background & image & your crown is something else! Woohoo!! You are so talented..can't wait to see more..xx

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous tag! WoW! You have been busy trebble embossing!!! Never done that!
Chrissyxx
Still about lol but warm weather means gardening and bowling and the Challenge blog as gone to every two weeks so not quite the push as before!