Saturday 24 October 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EWE !!!

Happy Saturday !!!

This morning I dragged hubby and daughter off to the Glasgow SECC for the Hobby Craft Show. So I had a mad dash round for a few hours and when it was getting too busy for me I had purchased all that I wanted and all that I could afford. I picked up some really cool cardstock and paper along with some Sizzix dies I have been after for a I while ... so I was really quite happy.

Anyway I would like to share this card that I made using one of Victoria Case's Rubber Stamps which can be purchased either from www.internationalstampconnectsion.com (if you are in the UK) or www.victoriacaseartdesigns.com if you are not. The little sheep I have actually 3d.


Enjoy the rest of your weekend. !!!!
HUGS
Junie
xx

4 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Just adorable!!!! Guess what???? I am going to finally get to play with the goodies I won on your blog!!! Happy Day!!!

Danni said...

Cute!

Lisa Foster said...

This is so adorable!!! Love it! :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Pop's Cards said...

I love the image really sweet and the papers are great too, naughty you spending lol, hugs pops x x x