Monday 26 October 2009

CRAFT CLEAR OUT !!!!! WHAT TO START WITH FIRST

Happy Monday Everyone

I thought long and hard about this !!!

I hate parting with anything but my wee house is bulging at the seams and I truly need to de-clutter. I spent most of Sunday going about like a mad woman cleaning our sitting room. The amount of leaflets that come through our letter-box is quite horrific. I also spent a few hours shredding.

Anyhoo I have decided that I also need to go through and de-clutter my crafting cupboard (unfortunately I dont have a room).

So to start with I am going to sell of my embossing boards by the Glitter Girls. If anybody is interested in buying any of these please let me know. I have 8 boards all in PERFECT condition. They are listed below

BOOKATRIX BOARD
ROMANCE BOARD
ILLUSION BOARD
FRAMEY BOARD
THE KEEPSAKE ULTIMATE BOARD
EASTERN PROMISE BOARD
ELEGANCE & FANTACY BOARD
MAGJESTIC BOARD

PLEASE LOOK AT THE WEBSITE TO SEE THE BOARDS http://www.theglittergirls.co.uk

I am willing to sell these for £8 which is just over half price. Postage will be £1.50.

Thanks for looking !!
HUGS
Junie

1 comment:

vc said...

Best wishes on selling your sweet goodies! :o)xx