Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Another CHRISTMAS Card !!!!

Hi Everyone !!!

Thank you so much for your kind comments recently, I really really appreciate them.   I had a few questions about the candy cane being real.  Unfortunately it is not real, had it been real there is a chance it would not have made it onto the card LOL !!! I purchased the candy cane from The Ribbon Girl in the Christmas section of the website.  You can purchase a pack of 3.

I am trying to make as many cards as I can at the moment as on 9th November I have been asked round to the local cricket club (no I dont play) on a Wednesday afternoon they have a wee club for the local old ladies, its a chance for them to have a tea/coffee and a good old gossip. I know alot of them have grand-daughters so I have been asked to make as many girlie cards as I can !!

This card was one I made last week.  I think it is an Elizabeth Bell stamp but to be honest I am not sure.  The flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the wooden snow flakes are from Bunny Zoe.

OK time to try and get a little colouring in done tonight !!! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit.  Enjoy your evening !!

BIG HUGS
Junie xx


6 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Gorgeous Junie sweet little image and luv those diecuts and the snowflakes.
Chris x

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve your snowflakes Junie and this image is one cutie!
Chrissyxx
Sounds as though you have lots to do.....Happy Crafting.

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hiya Junie, It's gooorrggeeoouusss, I love it:0) Good luck with your afternoon club, I'm sure your cards will be very welcome, have fun, Gay xxx

Vicky said...

Ooh Junie what a sweetie hun...and such beautiful colouring too...

have a super evening....hugs Vicky xx

Milla said...

Hi Junie! :) You just keep coming with these gorgeous Christmas cards! This one's a stunner, love the pretty image with the gorgeous colouring and the flowers are so cute! A beautiful card if I ever saw one (I'm sure the old ladies will go gaga over your cards!)!
Hugs, Milla

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie, love your creation hugs pops x