Wednesday 29 June 2011

I DO BELIEVE MY LITTLE GIRL IS GROWING UP !!!!

Hi Everyone !!!

Apologies for not being around ... there was such a build up before the dance display.  I ended up with some candle orders and then Primary 7 Prom the last few weeks have been so so busy I have not had time to blog or comment on any blogs.  I am sorry but hope to catch up properly in the next few days.

I would like to share some photos of Lucy's in her costumes.  I cannot believe that she is nearly turning 12.  She had her Primary 7 Prom on Monday night and looked quite the young lady.  Our daughter has grown up in front of our very eyes.  If you click on the photos you will get a closer look at the costumes. 

Her Ballet Tutu
  Unfortunately you cannot see all the sequins on the skirt.

Her Moulin Rouge costume

 Another in her Ballet Tutu
Her Rock Chic Costume

Her Jazz Outfit

Now I'm Off to the PROM !!
Lucy started dancing when she was 3 and now she is nearly 12.  Of all those yearly dance displays I have never cried .. not once.  But when I saw Lucy this year coming out of the wings in her ballet tutu I could not help myself and the tears flowed much to Tommy's amusement.  She looked so beautiful and graceful !!!

Thank you for taking the time to visit.  I am now off to try and catch up with some of your blogs !!

BIG HUGS
Junie xxx

13 comments:

Linda . J said...

Your little girl has grown up beautifull Junie and thanks for sharing the pics.
Hugs Linda

Gez Butterworth said...

Junie!!!! What a WONDERFUL post. Thank you so much for sharing ♥

What a very proud Mummy you must be feeling. I am soooo very happy for you Junie.XXXXX LOL your hubby! They never understand!!

Lucy is a beautiful young lady now and your costumes are out of this world.

What a beautiful prom pic.

Enjoy making lots more wonderful memories together and don't worry about blog hopping missus. Take care ♥ Love Gez.XXXXX

Pop's Cards said...

Fab pics sweetie, Lucy you look so grown up you will be moving out soon hugs pops x

G Peplow said...

Hi June, Your daughter is beautiful and looks wonderful in her costumes, well done you for making them, very clever:0) It's hard seeing the changes but wonderful too:0) Hugs, Gay xxx

chrissy xx said...

Glad to see you back in blog land. Junie the pictures are
F A B U L O U S!!
Every one is Stunning. Such Fab costumes it is no wonder you shed tears.
Chrissyxx

Unknown said...

Oh my sweetie, you must be so proud of your gorgeous daughter! Isn't it amazing how quickly they grow up, and I'm telling you, it will go faster and faster from now. Once they finished primary school they change so much! Anyway, lovely pictures, huggies, Frea

Anonymous said...

Oh Junie!!!! What a beautiful young lady your daughter is; so graceful and elegant! The costumes are amazing! xxxx

Vicky said...

Wow Junie...she is gorgeous hun and her costumes are all so stunning...you must be so proud of your Lucy...!

Hope you are well sweetie and I cannot wait to see your fabulous creations too...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Denise said...

oh my isn't she beautiful junie,she is stunning in her prom dress hope you've managed to get some me time.chatty soon Denise x

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Princess Lucy is so beautiful and graceful! You are probably the proudest parents in the world.

I love these photos.

Milla said...

Oh, I've got tears in my eyes now, what a sweet post... Lucy is such a beautiful young lady looking so elegant in her dance costumes, no wonder you're proud! And the prom piccie - wow, she must have swept all the boys off their feet! :)
It's a gorgeous daughter you have there, go and give her a hug!!! And thanks for sharing, my friend! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Junie wow Lucy is gorgeous in all her costumes she looks so much older in her prom dress, you must be a very proud mum and dad, and a very talented mummy too for making all those outfits,
Chris x

Jóna said...

Junie!!!! Lucy is soooo gorgeous in all her costumes !!!! Of course you shall by proud mum and Tom should be proud of you both. You surly are talented my friend, no doubt about that !!
You will see me to morrow, Maggi have found out of the problem :O)
XX