Saturday 30 October 2010

IT'S MONIQUE .... - KRAFTIN KIMMIE

Happy Saturday Evening !!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend !!! Just a quick post tonight !!! This is Monique again from Kraftin Kimmie.  I had such a fab time colouring the first image in I did another one !! This time in green and black, which I actually think works quite well together.

Tomorrow morning up early and off up to Glasgow for the hobby craft show !!! woo hoo a chance to spend some cash I hope !!!

Thank you for taking the time to look and I truly appreciate any comments left !!!

TAKE CARE - HUGS
Junie

7 comments:

Danni said...

Super card!! So fun!

Unknown said...

she looks a bit more sassy in these colours a beautiful card, loving the colours.
Chris x

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous card Junie. Ooh how I wish I had legs like that! :)
Hope you have a super time tomorrow at the show & spend, spend, spend girl!
Have fun. Love Gez.xx

NoraAnne said...

Thank you for the Halloween wishes! I love your green and black card today :) So fun!
I wish I could go to the craft hobby show with you ;) HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!!

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

I love this card!!!

I bet you had tons of fun at the fair :o)

Unknown said...

I'm such a fan of Kraftin Kimmie stamps, have several myself. The're so sassy and nauhgty. Frea

Jóna said...

This is very well done and I like the color combination.
Why did you not take me with you to the craft show ?????????? I'm so sore *cry cry cry* Tell me what you bought to make up for not taking me with you :o)
Hugs from your weirdo friend.