Monday 14 June 2010

DIGI DOODLE CHALLENGE

Happy Monday !!!!

Hi everyone and thank you for popping in !!!

This week the challenge over at Digi Doodle on PCP is tie something ANYTHING to your card !!! I decided to use the image of the little kittie looking out of the window. I thought I could use lilac ribbon as tie-backs to the curtains.

Please feel free to join in the fun over on PCP www.digidoodleshopsbest.blogspot.com

Thank you for popping in !!!! I do appreciate your comments !! ENJOY the remainder of your Monday !!!

HUGS
Junie -xx-

5 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning honey and what a sweet image i love the tie backs what a fabby idea, hugs Pops x

LINDA said...

This is just adorable.. Love all your stitching.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

vc said...

Very cool. Lovely card.

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous, such a pretty card!
Clairex

NoraAnne said...

So pretty! I love the kitty cat's face in the window and so clever to tie back the curtains!
I am so happy to hear about your DT position, that's wonderful for you!