Sunday 25 April 2010

THE STRAY - VICTORIA CASE

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE !!!

I was wondering if anybody else was having problems uploading their images like I am having and it is driving me NUTS !!! Every time I try and upload a photo of any of the cards I have made they are uploading as if the card is on its side !!! yet the photos are not showing up that way on my computer.

Hope you are all having a great weekend. We are now getting more used to our new bathroom and don't feel so much like we are living in a hotel LOL !!!

I would like to share this card with you ... it was one of the images I managed to get coloured during the week we were getting the bathroom put in. It a Victoria Case rubber stamp and can be purchased http://www.victoriacaseartdesigns.com.

I have tried to promise myself that I will post a card every day this week ... something I have never done. I actually have enough cards made to do so ... fingers crossed !!!

ENJOY what is left of your weekend !!!

HUGS - Junie xxxx

4 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Junie
Lovely to call by your bloggie. It's looking FAB & so is your card. Love the colours you have chosen & your colouring is perfect as always.
Take care & have a good week. Hugs, Gez.XXX

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

Oh yes, I had that! Can't remember what I did about it though.. Very helpful eh?

The card is cute, even though it seems like the boy is planning to eat the kitty.

vc said...

WOW- lovely card- love the colouring! Super cute layout! What an awesome idea to post a card each day- you have been a busy lady- CAN'T WAIT to see all of your beautiful designs!
hugsxxx

Jóna said...

Great card and I love the colors :o)
knús frá mér :o)