Wednesday 17 February 2010

LOVE CYCLE - PHINDY'S PLACE

Hi Everyone !!!

Thanks for popping in !!! Again where I live we have the freezing fog, dangerous for drivers !!

I would like to share this card with you. The image is called Love Cycle and is a digital image, Isn't it super cute. This image along with many other digital images can be found at www.phindysplace.etsy.com.

Thanks again for taking the time to look at my card. I appreciate and love reading any comments made!!!

LOVE AND HUGS

Junie

10 comments:

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

What an adorable card! I love it.

LINDA said...

Hi Junie, this card is just adorable.. such a darling little image, love the paper..
Hugs, Linda

Lisa Foster said...

This is soooo adorable! I love your design!
Phindy's images are really cute...one more thing to be addicted to..LOL
Hugs,
Lisa

Pop's Cards said...

Hi honey i am loving your cute image, she is really sweet, gorgeous paper too, big hugs Pops x

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Junie lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Gez Butterworth said...

Hi Junie great card. I love the colours you have chosen & the little dog looks such a cutie. :)

Hope you are well. I have been thinking of you & meaning to email. Life's been a bit chaotic here but you are in my thoughts.

Take care. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

Off to see what other goodies I've missed! (hugs)

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Junie and love the design and details, just perfect.
Hugs Linda

My name is Wynneth said...

Beautiful card Junie - I love that image and the paper you used is fabulous :o) It's so nice to see you creating again - well done on getting back your mojo! :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Jóna said...

Halló !
Æðislegt kort !
Þú hefur verið að gera helling :o)
Hin kortin þín eru líka æðisleg.
Knús frá mér :o)

Junie said...

Yes ... Jona !!!!