Wednesday, 17 February 2010

LOVE CYCLE - PHINDY'S PLACE

Hi Everyone !!!

Thanks for popping in !!! Again where I live we have the freezing fog, dangerous for drivers !!

I would like to share this card with you. The image is called Love Cycle and is a digital image, Isn't it super cute. This image along with many other digital images can be found at www.phindysplace.etsy.com.

Thanks again for taking the time to look at my card. I appreciate and love reading any comments made!!!

LOVE AND HUGS

Junie

10 comments:

Sharona R - שרונה ראובני said...

What an adorable card! I love it.

LINDA said...

Hi Junie, this card is just adorable.. such a darling little image, love the paper..
Hugs, Linda

Lisa Foster said...

This is soooo adorable! I love your design!
Phindy's images are really cute...one more thing to be addicted to..LOL
Hugs,
Lisa

POPPET said...

Hi honey i am loving your cute image, she is really sweet, gorgeous paper too, big hugs Pops x

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Junie lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

Gez said...

Hi Junie great card. I love the colours you have chosen & the little dog looks such a cutie. :)

Hope you are well. I have been thinking of you & meaning to email. Life's been a bit chaotic here but you are in my thoughts.

Take care. Hope you have a lovely weekend. Gez.xx

Off to see what other goodies I've missed! (hugs)

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous card Junie and love the design and details, just perfect.
Hugs Linda

My name is Wynneth said...

Beautiful card Junie - I love that image and the paper you used is fabulous :o) It's so nice to see you creating again - well done on getting back your mojo! :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Jóna said...

Halló !
Æðislegt kort !
Þú hefur verið að gera helling :o)
Hin kortin þín eru líka æðisleg.
Knús frá mér :o)

juniejo said...

Yes ... Jona !!!!