Sunday, 10 May 2009

I'VE BEEN SHRINKING AGAIN !!!!

Happy Sunday Everyone !!!

Thanks for popping in !!! YIP I have been shrinking again !!!! and I dared to make another pair of earrings.



This time with Victoria Case's Stock Monkey Rubber Stamp !!! I had some earring parts left over from the Girls Rule and Monster Betime earrings that I made a while back. So this time since I love Monkeys so much I thought I would go for the SOCKEY MONKEY. I think they turned out really cute.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend !!!

HUGS
Junie
xx

7 comments:

DeesDivineDesigns said...

Love the earrings Junie. So cute
Hugs
Dee

ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

OH HOW CUTE!! I love them!! One of my favorite images from VC!!
hugz
deb

Poppy said...

aww they are so cute.
poppy

LINDA said...

OH WOW!!! These are so cute..Luv-em!!
Hugs, linda

Allies Creative Designs said...

Love the earrings! They are just so cute!! Hugs your way!!

Pinkllilac said...

Wow Junie these are so cute, love them.
Hugs Linda

Kim Dellow said...

Cute, Cute, Cute. Kim